Sound Healing Ceremony
LAST SATURDAY OF THE MONTH
7:30 – 8:45 P.M.
Join Maddy for a relaxing, guided meditation class with a Tibetan singing bowl, chime music, and a warm beverage! Come escape and give your mind, body, and spirit a “mini-vacation”. Great for depression, anxiety, insomnia, addiction recovery, or just overall relaxation. We will offer optional gentle postures to help facilitate relaxation, or you can take a 75-minute-long savasana while the vibrational sounds soothe and heal you.
Bring a yoga mat and a pillow to rest your head if inclined.
A warm drink is offered as an option for you to drink before and during the ceremony as a way to deepen your relaxation and experience inner peace.
Class fee: $30.00
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
We will be taking the following precautions to ensure everyone’s comfort and safety:
- Limit the number of attendees per class to allow for proper spacing. The floor will be marked for easy mat placement.
- Outdoor sign in. We will invite you to enter our back entrance where you can come right into the practice space and onto your mat. Shoes will be left outside in shoe storage under the covered area.
- Face coverings during class are not advised, however, if you feel the need to wear one there is no judgement.
- Shower and changing rooms will be closed temporarily, but 2 bathrooms will still be available for use. There will be small cubbies on the wall in the studio for keys and wallets, please leave all other personal belongings in your car.
- Windows will be open during warm months and the exhaust fan will be on during all classes so we can have a continuous exchange of fresh air into space.
- We will continue to mop the floors and disinfect surfaces in between classes like we always have in the past.
- Mats, towels, blocks, straps will not be available for rent/use. But you may bring your own if you’d like.
- **IF YOU HAVE A COUGH OR ARE NOT FELING WELL, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM COMING TO PRACTICE UNTIL YOU ARE BETTER.**